The Best Baby Wash For Your Newborn
This simple “soap” recipe is the best baby wash for your newborn. It is extremely gentle on your baby’s sensitive skin, and is the perfect compliment to baby massage, as well as a warm bath. You can make this natural baby wash with just three simple ingredients: chickpea flour, milk and LOVE!
This soap gently removes excess oil from baby’s skin and cleanses their pores, leaving their skin soft as silk as a result. Make sure you apply it warm, as well as quickly, to ensure your baby doesn’t get cold and fussy!
Making this pudding soap is simple, and is the perfect addition to your baby care routine. Use liberally the entire first year. What a fun opportunity to give more loving energy into your precious newborn. Enjoy!
Homemade Pudding Soap: The Best Baby Wash
- 1 Tbsp chickpea flour
- 1/3 C milk
- Add ingredients to small saucepan and whisk until smooth.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Turn down heat as needed and continue stirring until thick and pudding-like.
- Take off heat and cover to keep warm.
- Use after baby massage and before the bath.
- Apply warm.